SysGenSIM is specially built to be a bioinformatics toolbox for Matlab.
The toolbox was designed in order to create artificial gene expression datasets by simulating Systems Genetics experiments.
· Matlab 7.9 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the reference for SysGenSIM paper in README, now officially published in Bioinformatics!
· Added "small-world" to the available network topologies in the GUI smallworld_network() function now expects as second parameter the average degree instead of the average outdegree. Moreover, the requested degree is now approximated instead of being rounded
· Simplified integer check in isposint.m and isnnint.m
· Add some input checks to functions: acyclic_random_network.m, random_network.m, smallworld_network.m, truncated_randn.m
· Added help text to functions: acyclic_random_network.m, random_network.m, smallworld_network.m.