TRANSDAT is a useful application that executes coordinate transformations with and without changing the geodetic reference system (datum shift) in high quality and with heigh performance.
With TRANSDAT these world wide coordinate transformations and Reference System transformations are available:
· The current and many historical Coordinate and Reference Systems of all States of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extension from April 2004 and other European Systems.
· The US- and Canadian State Plane- and other Coordinate and Reference Systems of the North American Continent.
· The Coordinate and Reference Systems of the Australian Continent.
· A lot of Coordinate and Reference Systems of other Continents.
· All world-wide used Coordinate and Reference Systems. Apart from the given world-wide and state-specific systems also your own coordinate systems and geodetic reference systems can be defined with Helmert or Molodenski (Bursa / Wolf) parameters
TRANSDAT is appropriate for the keyboard input of coordinates and for the treatment of coordinate files in the Text, dBase, ArcShape and ArcGenerate format (with Shape Viewer). All actions are stored in a log file.
Self installing Network ability, usage as DLL in own applications and batch processing is possible. A programmable GPS interface receives satellite coordinates for subsequent treatment in the program.
You will find a complete list of the coordinate and reference systems supported by the program in the internet or after downloading of the programs free test version.
Here are some key features of "TRANSDAT":
· Apart from the given world-wide and state-specific systems also your own coordinate systems and geodetic reference systems can be defined with Helmert (Bursa / Wolf, ISO19111) or Molodenski parameters.
· Calculations can be performed with coordinates entered directly, loaded from files in various formats (Text, dBase, ArcShape and ArcGenerate) or passed through batch processing.
· ArcShape files can be viewed with the program intern Shape Viewer.
· A programmable GPS interface makes possible to read coordinates from a low cost GPS antenna into a notebook.
· The program can be run on network, where clients are installed automaticly. The program has user-selectable German or English language interface and comes with extensive bi-language online help.
· 500 MHz
· 500 MB Memory
· 100 MB HD
· The program is primarily provided as a test version with restricted functionality
· Nag Screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 3D transformations to the program.
· Expanded filter features in file processsing.
· Simulation of GPS data receipt.
· Projection American Polyconic.
· Added all systems of Albania and Brazil (incl. NTv2). NTv2 grid of Great Britain.
· Converts to KLM files for GoogleMaps and GoogleEarth.