TinyPICBootloader+ is designed to provide you with an easy to use bootloader for PIC devices. The application can program different PIC devices, including PIC16, PIC18 and PIC32.
With the help of this tool, you can reset the PIC, verify the HEX file, initiate transfers, as well as check the PIC device.
· PIC device
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Docs / Web site:
· "Tested devices" page updated.
· many new firmwares for midrange (PIC12F and 16F) devices from Dan: http://www3.hp-ez.com/hp/bequest333/page30
· Look at "Tested devices" doc/web page for a complete listing.
· modification of all PIC18 firmwares for EEPROM write compatibility with "Tiny Pic Bootloader+" >= v0.6.5 (unlike original version, works even if EEPROM > 256 bytes).
· previous firmwares of PIC18 devices aren't compatible with "Tiny PIC Bootloader+" EEPROM write !!!
· If you don't need EEPROM write, then old PIC18 firmwares can still be used with "Tiny Pic Bootloader+" >= v0.6.5
· CFG write code commented in all PIC18 firmwares, because it's not planned to use it with "Tiny Pic Bootloader+" and with modifications for EEPROM write some firmwares get bigger than 100 words.
· Errors were corrected in some PIC18 firmwares. Now, all PIC18 "asm" sources were tested and compile flawlessly.
· modifications in "transfertHexToArray" to handle some...