Essential program for topographical and cadastral plans
TopoLT is a software offering tools for 2D and 3D aplications and functionalities useful for all those who design topographical or cadastral plans in digital format, who develop 3D terrain models and contours, fill and cut volumes calculation, raster image georeferencing and automatic printing.
The author of TopoLT is 3D Space architecture office, which has a rich experience in office buildings and residential design, enjoying the recognition of many international companies.
TopoLT is an indispensable tool for topography and cadaster, meeting the requirements of both the field and office work. The program is available in multiple languages and can be translated in any language by the user, and the functions can be configured for a wide range of situations.
TopoLT is running on AutoCAD or other CAD platforms (IntelliCAD), using the drawing functions of AutoCAD and adding specific functions necessary to create topographical and cadastral plans in digital format.
Here are some key features of "TopoLT":
· draws directly points from coordinate files, draws coordinates from total station or sends coordinates from drawing directly to total station;
· point labels can be optimized so that there would be no overlapping between them or with the other entities placed near the point;
· point codes are translated according to a codes interpretation file defined by the user;
· points can be graphically drawn with or without elevations, elevations can be also obtained through interpolation;
· points can be automatically introduced for entities (lines, polylines, arcs, etc.) which don’t have points at margins;
· coordinates of sightshot points (polar points) can be calculated including the possibility to import measurements from the majority of existing total stations;
· measurements can be received from an instrument through serial port;
· points can be selected based on code and point codes can be modified;
· point coordinates can be extracted from drawing and saved in different formats, including formats defined at instruments (total stations) or in formats defined by user;
· coordinates tables for selected points can be created, including a separate table for station points;
· 3D model of the terrain and contour lines can be generated, volumes can be calculated without any restrictions (the volume obtained by intersecting a 3D surface with a plane or the volume between two 3D surfaces of any grid form or triangles);
· 3D models can be cut or joined;
· entities from a drawing with can be visualized in 3D with real time rendering, AVI movies can be saved with moving three-dimensional objects, images can be saved, 3ds files can be visualized, textures can be attached to 3D objects including attachment of images in coordinates for a photo-realistic visualization of 3D models. Visualization is available for functions that create 3D model and perform volumes calculation;
· raster images can be transformed in order to achieve correlation with the coordinates system of the plan and raster images can be both cut and framed at the same time with the process of transformation, raster images can be saved in different formats, colors format can be changed;
· point symbols (blocks) can be inserted, scaled, rotated or deleted based on point codes;
· linetypes can be changed automatically according to the codes interpretation file;
· tables with areas calculation can be created in the drawing or in the arr.tab file. These areas can be recorded in arr.txt file which can be imported in ARIA program database;
· areas can be detached using usual methods from cadastre such as parallel, parallel to one direction, perpendicular, proportional, through an obliged point and with obliged opening;
· the grid can be automaticaly drawn;
· numbered sheets can be created in order to view or print plan by plan when there are chained plans;
· border and title block can be drawn automatically while taking into consideration the printable area and paper format;
· program configuration was made in order to cover situations as different as possible;
· program works in different languages;
· AutoCAD LT with Toolbox LT
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adapted to work on AutoCAD 2013, BricsCAD V12, ProgeCAD 2011, CADian 2011and ZwCAD 2012.
· When entering the new points in drawing, manually or automatically, you can choose whether to fix or not the number of decimals of points coordinates. In this way you can avoid the small changes of parcels areas made by this fixing.
· When calculating volume you can choose whether to draw 3D objects as Polygon Mesh or Solid 3D and in the case of 3D Solids objects you can choose whether the bodies unite to create a single 3D Solid.
· Now the codes that contain "+" character are accepted.
· When changing points under the new configuration points are drawn without being passed through the tables to keep the number of decimals of the coordinates.
| ||Softpedia guarantees that TopoLT 10.4 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|