Uber Turing Machine is an advanced application designed to enable you to program, visualize, debug, run and log turing machine algorithms.
You can run and debug Turing machine programs in the three modes: normal (it has a feature to regulate delay between two steps), single-step, and the quick mode. In the first two cases there is a detailed statistics of done transitions.
In the quick mode the simulator will compute results as fast as possible -- it's useful if you just want to get the program output, or to examine an algorithm for possible infinite loops. There are also features of handy editing input data on the tape, and of verifying syntactical and semantical correctness of programs.
You may save algorithms and tapes separately and reuse them later in several Turing machine programs. In other words, Uber Turing Machine is a good choice for studying and programming the Turing machine.
Here are some key features of "Uber Turing Machine":
· Convenient creating of algorithms, ability to save and load them on/from a disk.
· Fast adding of repetitive data onto the tape.
· Verification of correctness of an alrogithm and tape data.
· Running and debugging in the three modes: normal, single-step and a quick mode.
· Logging of program’s execution, advanced output statistics.
· The following sample programs are already included with the Turing machine simulator: mathematical addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, binary counting and palindrome detection.
· Detailed help documentation is included.
· 300 MHz processor
· 10 MB of RAM
· 3 MB HDD
· 640x480 at 16-bits color depth screen
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now you can drag and drop project files onto the main window.
· A couple more bundled mathematical algorithms: squaring and cubing.
· Confirmed compatibility with the Windows 8 Release Preview.
· Ensured operability on the 64-bit Ubuntu Linux Desktop v12.04 + Wine v1.4 final.
· Digitally signed the main executables.
· An improvement in the Save Algorithm/Tape/Program facilities.
· A few enhancements in the program code.