Vital Sign Simulator is an application that can be used when performing training simulations for medical emergencies.
The application integrates two sections. The first one is for monitoring, while the second provides vital sign to the trainees. Users can configure elements such as heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen saturation.
Here are some key features of "Vital Sign Simulator":
· Displays vital signs on a separate monitor
· Adjust the heart rate, respiratory rate and blood pressure
· Seceral ECG samples
· Microsoft Visual Basic Power Packs Version 10.0.0.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed behaviour of the pacemaker, should work more realistic now
· Added scrollbars if windows are too big for the screen
· Added autoscroll in the documentation section
· Added an "Analyse"-button with AED-behaviour
· Added a spanish interface (incomplete!)
· Small changes in the "about..."-section