The Open Source X!TandemPipeline is a small tool that can help you filter and group your peptide / protein identifications from MS / MS mass spectra.
X!Tandem Pipeline is a Java-based software that can perform database searching and matching on a list of MS / MS runs in one shot, using a list of easily user selected paramaters and databases.
Moreover, the app also filters data according to statistical values at peptide and protein levels.
Here are some key features of "X!TandemPipeline":
· reads X!Tandem xml and MASCOT dat result files
· offers a graphical interface to run X!Tandem analyses
· various filters based on statistical values at peptide and protein levels
· powerfull original grouping algorithm to filter redundancy
· "phosphopeptide" mode to handle phosphoproteomic datasets
· edit, search and sort your data graphically
· exports your data directly to Microsoft Office 2010, OpenOffice and LibreOffice (ods export)
· handles huge datasets very quickly
· peptide quantification throught MassChroQml export
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Grouping of sub-group have been changed to enhanced rapidity and corrected over-grouping on large dataset
· If you have very large dataset, we recommend to reload xtandem results to corrected error.