YAFU or Yet Another Factoring Utility is an interactive Command Line instrument for integer factorization.
Implements multi-threaded SIQS as well as ECM, P+1, P-1, SQUFOF, Pollard's Rho, and Fermat's method. The program also contains a very fast implementation of the Sieve of Eratosthenes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new sse2 code: faster small prime sieving in siqs
· new sse4.1 code: even faster small prime sieving in siqs
· new sse4.1 code: faster large prime bucket sieving in siqs
· makefile additions to include sse4.1 code in the fat binary on compatible hardware
· runtime flag to utilize sse4.1 code on compatible hardware
· enabled multipliers for fermat factorization
· fixed bug in qs filtering
· fixed a bug in .job file filling - handle no line break on last line
· fixed "too many refactorizations" bug
· added a function to factor all single precision integers within a specified range
· frontend calculator now uses GMP
· Updated "gnfs.h" to use GMP
· automatic processing of several SNFS forms: N = a*b^n +/- c, for b < 100, c < 2^30, N < 1024 bits N = b^n +/- 1, for b > 100, N < 1024 bits N = a^n +/- b^n, for gcd(a,b) = 1, a,b