ProfilePlot is a useful and powerful software designed to find relationships in large databases with the help of visual representations.
It can help you analyze data from multiple file formats such as Microsoft Excel worksheets or database servers (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
The interface is easy-to-use and provides quick access to the graph settings and the data variables that will be included. The main goal of ProfilePlot is to find anomalies in your datasets and export the identified trends as image files.
Note: The program needs to be activated by requesting a trial license from this page.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· WhiteVision is now the default look and feel
· Restrained the number of look and feels to black, gray, blue, and white themes
· Fixed collapse of axis doesn't work when moving it to the right
· Corrected resizing operations do not offer appropriate preview
· Give users the choice between a drak and a light interface
· Make the selected look and feel persist
· Fixed settings panel that was empty
· Add possibility to group parallel coordinates axis (API only)
· Parallelized (multithreaded) rendering
· Improved performances and memory footprint
· Wrote Developer Guide and Javadoc for API
· Various minor bug fixes and improvements