nanocalc was specially created as an accessible and useful tool lets the user process transport kinetics data that's been measured with a fluorescence microscope.
nanocalc was built with the help of the Java programming language and can operate on multiple platforms.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "nanocalc":
· Nonlinear Levenberg-Marquardt fitting with weighting and parameter control
· Mean calculations for z-stack analysis
· Import of raw data and export of data series, fittings and charts
· Massive data processing engine
· Complex histogram creation
· Nicer and cleaner customizable charts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Important note: Nanocalc RC4 support will run out soon and be replaced with NanocalcFX.
· Added growing and decaying Sigmoid Functions.