Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker comes with useful tools that will help you instantly reveal passwords to web sites, mailboxes and identities stored in various applications.
The new password recovery tool supports instant password recovery for passwords, stored forms and AutoComplete information in Microsoft Internet Explorer, mailbox and identity passwords in all versions of Microsoft Outlook Express, passwords to all types of accounts and PST files in Microsoft Outlook, and passwords protecting email accounts in Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail.
Instant Password Recovery:
Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker works instantly and automatically. The password recovery tool detects installed applications, locates all available user identities and accounts, and reveals all cached information such as AutoComplete forms, pre-filled forms, logins and passwords protecting mailboxes, identities and user accounts.
Recover Passwords Cached by Internet Explorer:
Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker gives instant access to information cached by Internet Explorer, including auto-login forms, cached logins and passwords, and allows changing or resetting IE Content Advisor passwords. The tool provides access to logins and passwords protecting all types of webmail accounts, blogs, forums, Internet stores and auction sites, and a variety of social networks.
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 Support:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 improved the security model protecting cached passwords. Cached information is now encrypted with addresses of corresponding Web sites or resources to make access impossible without knowing the exact URL of a site. Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker can still access protected information by retrieving the list of recently visited Web sites from browser history, and retrieving cached information for resources identified.
Reveal Email Passwords:
Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker instantly displays the original plain-text passwords protecting mailboxes, POP3, IMAP, SMTP and NNTP news accounts and user identities in a variety of Microsoft email clients. All versions of Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail are supported, including Microsoft Passport passwords in Windows Live Mail. For all versions of Microsoft Outlook up to 2010, Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker retrieves passwords protecting PST files.
Here are some key features of "Elcomsoft Internet Password Breaker":
· Instant password recovery for a variety of applications
· Supports all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, including IE7 and IE8
· Supports all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
· Supports Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail passwords
· Instantly recovers passwords cached in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera Web browsers
· Reveals stored POP3, IMAP, SMTP and NNTP passwords for all supported applications
· Recognizes and works around enhanced security model of Internet Explorer 7 and 8
· Reveals Microsoft Passport information in Windows Live Mail
· Retrieves Microsoft Outlook PST passwords
· Recovers login and password information to a variety of resources
· About 4 megabytes of free space on hard disk
· Internet connection (for "Loading web pages from IE history" option)
· Will only show the first three characters of the found passwords