MirandaPasswordDecryptor is a handy, easy to use tool specially designed to recover account passwords stored by Miranda.
Miranda is open source based Messenger which has become more popular in the recent times. Its simple interface makes it very easier and faster. It is universal messenger which supports multiple IM protocols including Yahoo, MSN, GTalk, Jabber, Facebook IRC, AIM, Gadu-Gadu etc.
Like most of messengers, Miranda also stores user account details including passwords for subsequent logins. It uses its own proprietary format to securely store the account passwords from prying eyes.
MirandaPasswordDecryptor helps in automatically recovering all such passwords for all protocols. It can automatically detect correct password location based on installed version of Miranda and recover the passwords instantly using the right decryption method.
Here are some key features of "MirandaPasswordDecryptor":
· Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords by Miranda for all protocols.
· Recovers passwords of any length and any complexity instantly.
· Displays messenger type, username and password for all recovered accounts.
· Passwords are not shown by default for security reasons as it is sensitive data. However user can toggle this behavior using 'Show Password' button.
· Sort option to arrange the displayed password list by username and password which makes it easy to search through 100's of entries.
· Save the recovered password list to HTML file for transferring to other system or for future use.
· Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Windows 8
· Fixed the refresh screen problem