Network Password Decryptor will provide users with a small and easy to use application that allows you to instantly recover the network passwords stored in the 'Credential Store' of Windows. It is a good solution to recover the forgotten passwords stored on your computer.
Not only Windows uses it to store network authentication passwords, but also other applications such as Outlook, Windows Live Messenger, Remote Destktop, Gmail Notifier etc uses it for storing their login passwords.
Network Password Decryptor can quickly enumerate and decrypt all such stored network passwords from Credential Store. It supports recovery of all type of network passwords on wide platforms.
Here are some key features of "Network Password Decryptor":
· All network authentication passwords stored by Windows.
· Basic/Digest authentication passwords stored by Internet Explorer.
· Google login password stored by GMail Notifier
· Remote Desktop stored passwords.
· Exchange server login passwords stored by Outlook.
· Login passwords of Windows Live Messenger.
· Allows you to delete any of the stored passwords from 'Credential Store'.
· Provides the option to save the decrypted network password list to HTML/XML/Text format.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Right click context menu to quickly copy the password
· Fix for screen refresh bug and OS version
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function