Passfinder is a very easy to use application that was especially created to help you recover lost passwords, create new passkeys and keep them protected.
The program is able to use the 'Brute force' attack method that will try all possible combinations to restore your lost passwords.
Here are some key features of "Passfinder":
· Can generate encrypted passwords and manage them as well
· Can recover passwords from a file's MD5 checksum
· Brute force attack method is supported
· Can generate MD5 keys from passwords
· Minimum screen resolution 800x600
· Free space on HD 10 MB
· 30 days trial
· MD5 generation is disabled
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Run applications with parameters, edit mode updated