Batch File Encrypt is a powerful application especially tailored for encrypting entire sets of files or protecting them from unauthorized access using a password.
The program supports many encryption algorithms, including AES, 3DES (Triple-DES), DES and RC2.
Among the other features of Batch File Encrypt you will find file splitting, merging or archiving in ZIP format capabilities as well.
You can change key bit length for better protection. You can select specifically which bytes in a file should be encrypted/decrypted, though by default the whole file is processed.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files. Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· Maximum number of files in one batch: 5
· Maximum number of actions in action sequence: 5
· Maximum number of processing threads: 1
· Monitors supported: 1
· Number of files that can be processed per given monitor during one continuous monitoring session: 5
· Triggered / Scheduled Mode and Command Line / Console Mode are not available
· Cannot run third-party tool on processed files