Cr!ptAES is an AES encryption utility (CBC mode) with a easy to use graphical user interface. Key generation is based on PKCS#5 and SHA256. PKCS#5 and SHA512 is used to generate keys for Blowfish 448 bit.
The main functions of Cr!ptAES consist of encrypting, decrypting, finger printing, comparing, and safely deleting files. Cr!ptAES encrypts files as streams in CBC mode with one of the following encryption algorithms:
· AES - 128, 192, or 256 bit keys
· Blowfish - 128, 192, 256, or 448 bit keys
· Serpent - 128, 192, or 256 bit keys
You can also download Portable Cr!ptAES.
Here are some key features of "Cr!ptAES":
- Calculates SHA256 finger prints for files, and finds and lists the equal files.
- Safely wipes (unrecoverably deletes) files and folders.
- Lists information about the input files and folders, such as, the set of file extensions, empty files, etc.