Cypher Bot was developed to be a program that converts everyday messages, notes, and documents to codes that can't be read by anything but Cypher Bot. It uses the US government's encryption standard: AES 256-bit (Accepted by NIST and NSA).
Secure your most valuable and important documents, or send a friend or family member a secret message using integrated social features like Facebook, Twitter, Skype and G-mail. Send your notes and encrypted files to the cloud with Dropbox and Evernote.
All you have to do is:
· Enter a keyword (get feedback on how secure it is)
· Type in your message, or upload your file
· Press Encrypt
· VOILA! In a matter of seconds you can have anything encrypted with some of the globe's best consumer security.
This program comes loaded with tons of great features, a beautiful interface, great support team and help files, and thousands of customizations. Cypher Bot makes it fun and easy for anyone to secure files. This is the best security solution available on the web.
· Required Space on Hard Drive: 216 KB
· Required RAM Space: 100 MB
· Required Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
We've pretty much fixed all the bugs, but here's a run down if you wanna know exactly what's different:
· Fixed Updater
· Fixed Keyword Detection
· Support and More