A File encryption / decryption utility
Encrypt a file
- Use the browse function to select the source file for encryption.
- Use the Browse function to create a target encrypted file.
- Select if Jango will delete the source file or not.
- Enter a passphrase and retype it. You must remember the exact passphrase to decrypt the file.
- Select one of the available ciphers and then select one of the available
- You must remember which cipher and hash you have selected, it is needed for successful Decryption.
- It is possible keep the passphrase and the selected cipher and hash to a file.
- The file wil be created in the working directory by the name: SourceFileName-Settings.txt.
- Click on the Encrypt button and watch the status bar for results
Decrypt a file
- Use the browse function to select the source file to decrypt.
- Use the browse function to create a target decrypted file.
- Select if Jungo will delete the source file or not.
- Enter the exact passphrase as the one used to encrypt this file.
- Select the excat cipher and hash algorithm as those used in the encryption process.
- Click on the Decrypt button and watch the status bar for results.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Ability to selecet the cipher
- Ability to select the hash algorithm
- Ability to save the encryption settings to a file