Master Voyager is a user-friendly program especially designed to protect DVDs / CDs and USB memory drives. It creates protected areas on media and requires a password to see the protected contents.
Protected discs/USB sticks are fully autonomous and do not need any special software to be installed. The program uses strong encryption to protect your data. The 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is the new Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), used even by the U.S. government (and others) to protect sensitive information.
Embedded CD/DVD burning module. CDR/CDRW/DVD+-R/DVD+-RW disc types are supported. You do not need to buy special CD burning software. No need to have Master Voyager software on a computer to read protected media.
Each protected disc/USB stick contains an AutoPlay module. Just insert the disc into a CD drive (or connect your flash stick to a USB port) and it will ask for the password to continue. The protected media does NOT install any software to the target computer. They are fully autonomous.
Here are some key features of "Master Voyager":
· Strong encryption of protected contents. Advanced Encryption Standard 256 bit is used to protect your records. AES is new Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) and used to protect sensitive information by U.S.Government organizations (and others).
· Embedded CD/DVD burning module. It supports CDR / CDRW / DVD+-R / DVD+-RW disc types. You do not need to buy special CD burning software.
· No need to have Master Voyager software on computer to read protected media. Every protected disc/usb stick contains AutoPlay module. You just need to insert disc into CD Drive (or connect your Flash Stick to USB port) and it will ask password to continue.
· You do not need to wait until large amount of data will be decrypted to the computer from protected media. Master Voyager utilizes special on-the-fly decryption technology used in our CryptoExpert Professional software.
· You just enter password and protected areas become visible as virtual hard drives like E:, G:, Z: etc. Just eject disc from CD Drive and all virtual drives will disappear from system. On the fly decryption technology allows to store movies/executable files/audio files inside the protected area.
· You can create multiple secure partitions with different passwords on one media. For example one secure partition will be "My Documents", the second one is "My Pictures" and etc
· 20 MB free HDD space
· CDROM/USB port
· 30 days trial
· Only fixed password "123" can be used for creating/mounting secure partitions
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to rename secure zone
· Additionally, we fixed bug with setting the Disk Label for new Secure Zone. In previous versions the disk label was not set in FAT file system.
· Moreover, we fixed critical bug: the application crash in Windows XP.