Paragon Encrypted Disk will help you protect private and sensitive data from potential unauthorized access. No matter what is your particular needs, protecting your data on computer, sharing one computer between several persons or secured transfer of data to friend, co-worker or boss, Encrypted Disk will help you to fulfill your tasks.
You can encrypt virtual disk image with one of modern and reliable encryption algorithms - Encrypted Disk supports AES (256-bit key), Blowfish (448-bit key) and Triple DES (192-bit key).
Encrypted disk can be mounted with any spare drive letter in the system, then every application and system process will have transparent access to the contents of encrypted virtual disk. You can use a password or you can have key-files on a Flash Memory stick or card, diskette or other removable media to access encrypted disks.
Paragon Encrypted Disk is a system for those who are anxious for protection of their personal or professional information. The system allows to create virtual encrypted disks with all information on them encrypted and decrypted on the fly. The encrypted disk contents is stored as a binary file called the encrypted disk image.
This file can reside on a hard drive, on a network drive, on removable media such as CD/DVD, a USB flash memory drive etc. Once an encrypted disk image is created it can be mounted as a virtual drive anytime and anywhere later.
The disk image can be mounted only if a user enter an appropriate password or supply appropriate Key. Strong encryption algorithms used in the system guarantee that nobody can access your private information.
· 30-day trial, AES algorithm only
Here are some key features of "Paragon Encrypted Disk":
· System Drivers and Crypto Plug-ins
· Plug-ins to Windows Explorer (Windows Shell Extensions)
· Windows System Tray Menu
· Creation Wizard (New Encrypted Disk Wizard) allows you to create encrypted disks and specify their parameters in a convenient way.
· Re-encryption Wizard allows you to re-encrypt existing encrypted disks with another algorithm. You can keep on using the same algorithm but change the encryption key, or you can just change the password.
· Encrypted Disk Manager to tackle a large number of encrypted disks, to search container files (image files) spread all over your computer, to arrange and manipulate them in a convenient way.
Symmetric Block Cipher Algorithms Used for Encryption:
· Data Encryption Standard (DES) with a 56-bit key length
· Triple DES with a 168-bit key length
· Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with a 256-bit key length
· Blowfish with a 448-bit key length
· Up to 23 encrypted disks can be mounted at the same time
· Mount encrypted disks at logon
· Mount encrypted disks read-only
· Mount/unmount encrypted disks by many means: Encrypted Disk Manager, Windows Explorer, Windows System Tray Menu
· Unmount all encrypted disks at once in case of emergency
· Automatically unmount all encrypted disks at logoff
· Forced unmount if encrypted disks are locked
File Systems Supported on Encrypted Disks:
· The total number of encrypted disks to create and use are limited only by your storage space
· The size of encrypted disks is practically unlimited (up to 2TB for NTFS)
· Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 300 MHz processor clock speed
· 64 MB of RAM
· Hard disk drive with 12MB of available space
· SVGA video adapter and monitor
· 30-day trial