Scrollout F1 was specially developed as an accessible, Open Source and easy-to-use e-mail firewall software.
Scrollout F1 comes with spam and antivirus protection and is aimed at securing existing email servers (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Qmail and others).
Scrollout F1 is developed in order to combine simplicity with effective protection.
Here are some key features of "Scrollout F1":
· Most features are automatically configured
· Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and Domain TLD.
· Automatic temporary parking of flooding hosts, plus protection against DoS
· Spammer database pollution deploying unlimited spam traps
· Innovative, easy to use (drag & drop) spam feeder using IMAP clients (as Outlook)
· Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
· Reduces spam and viruses by forcing the sender system to retry.
· Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
· Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages from automated systems
· Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
· Multiple tests based on the embedded pictures.
· Protection against forged domains yahoo.com, gmail.com, att.net etc.
· Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
· Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup domain.
· Simple web interface compatible with smartphones.
· Whitelist sender [domain] and Blacklist sender [address] using drag & drop emails
· Reduce storage costs by redirecting multimedia messages.
· 512 Mb of RAM
· 2 GB of HDD
· 1 Processor x86/AMD64
· 1 Virtual network adapter
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Latest version provides DLP functionality searching for expressions (words or phrases) in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images, even when the files are hidden in archives or unknown file types.