KeyScrambler Professional is a web browser plugin that will encrypt your keystrokes for protecting your personal data from keyloggers. KeyScrambler Professional protects everything you type into a web page, whether it's your passwords, credit card numbers, search terms, or email messages.
When you type on your keyboard, the keys travel along a path within the operating system before it arrives at your browser. Keyloggers plant themselves along this path and observe and record your keystrokes. The collected information is then sent to the criminals who will use it to steal from you.
KeyScrambler defeats keyloggers by encrypting your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level, deep within the operating system. When the encrypted keystrokes reach your browser, KeyScrambler then decrypts them so you see exactly the keys you've typed. Keyloggers can only record the encrypted keys, which are completely indecipherable.
Unlike anti-virus and anti-spyware programs that depend on recognition to remove keyloggers that they know about, KeyScrambler will protect you from both known and unknown keyloggers.
What's more, KeyScrambler provides protection without getting in your way. You don't have anything to learn about the program and you don't have to do anything differently, but with KeyScrambler your important personal information will be a whole lot safer.
· 300 MHz or Faster CPU
· 5 MB disk space
· Internet connection
· Internet Explorer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug causing sporadic scrambled input.
· Changed handling of shift keys to avoid triggering StickyKeys.
· Fixed movement keys not working in Minecraft.
· Fixed some settings not being saved under Windows XP.
· Enabled East Asian language input support for Personal edition.
· Fixed crash under certain conditions in SlimBrowser.
· Fixed rare occurrence of trying to turn on encryption before kernel module is ready.
· Changed logon module registration under Windows XP to avoid missing file warning in Hijack This report.
· Fixed incomplete product key reset function.