PC Agent is a powerful software that can help you record user activities and store encrypted data in log files. The generated logs can be sent via Internet or local network. The monitoring is completely invisible.
Following activities are recorded: keystrokes, passwords, mouse clicks, file operations, printer, scanner, modem, removable media, power state, visited web sides, screenshots, user login, clipboard and emails.
Here are some key features of "PC Agent":
Encodes and compresses log-files before sending:
· Send log-files to a shared resource or to a e-mail address
· Send all logged activities additionally to a monitoring server
· Starts with schedule
· Selectively user monitoring
· Send with schedule
· Absolutely invisibly
· Keystrokes and passwords
· Mouse clicks
· File operations
· RAS connections
· User logons
· Power state
· Visited web sides
· Sent data via HTTP-POST and HTTP-authentications
· FTP-authentications and FTP-commands
· Sent and received emails and News as well as authentications
· Messenger message history.
· The program cannot be protected with a password
· Nag screen