WinParrot is a simple tool that was designed in order to help you automate your daily recurring jobs. If you perform repetitive tasks daily with no added value, WinParrot will save you much time.
To do this simply start recording, it generates a file with the extension 'wpr' containing all your actions. You can modify the saved document to include your control points, loops, sound effects, interactions...
Here are some key features of "WinParrot":
· Automate your recurring tasks
· Load your data into your applications (Internet Explorer, Oracle Applications, SAP ...) using data from an Excel spreadsheet
· Test the robustness of an application by simulating multiple users
· Conduct demonstration or training of an application (by slowing the speed of play)
· Schedule tasks (schedule the execution of macros).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New method of reading macros with automatic hold if the target application is busy or if you move the mouse. Doubling the buffer for writing.