CoffeeCup LockBox is a practical application that allows you to remember all the information used for accessing certain websites or applications.
CoffeeCup LockBox enables you to store all your usernames / passwords in one convenient place. All data files are stored in a 448-bit encrypted format to prevent unauthorized users from accessing and viewing them.
The software can help you securely store valuable information such as passwords, PIN numbers, access codes, and any other confidential information .
Here are some key features of "CoffeeCup LockBox":
· Password generator included
· Create multiple databases for your home, work, or school
· Export your information to CSV, PDF, or XML
· Place your information into groups for better organization
· Program minimizes to system tray for quick access
· Built-in search to find information quickly
· Create custom fields to store other information
· Copy program to thumb drive for remote usage
· Disk Space: 60MB free disk space available
· RAM: 512MB (1 GB recommended)
· Internet Explorer 8+
· Firefox 11+
· Chrome 12+
· Opera 11+
· Safari 5+
· 21 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Features added:
· Ability to import data from a CSV file.
· Email system to share data files with others.
· Customize the name of your database file.
· Functionality to store the internal database in any location.
· Open a database from the file menu without having to close database first.
· Display options allowing you to customize what fields you see in the application view.
· Nested folders under the groups.
· 10 additional custom fields.
· Keyboard shortcut F11 to launch associated program.
· Keyboard shortcut, F2 and F3 to copy either username or password to clipboard.
· Clear clipboard contents on exit or at a set time interval.
· Click inside of any cell in the grid and make changes.
· Remember column sorting preferences.
· Support for large fonts and custom dpi settings.
· Print preview now only shows fields that have data in them.
· Print preview display order is the same as in the software.
· Print preview user notes did not appear.
· Assorted tweaks and fixes to make the program bet...