Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Dashlane 3.0.0:
- New: A New Sharing Center in the main menu. Easily and securely share passwords and notes with other users. Manage shared items and access levels. Updates to shared items sync automatically between users.
- New: Add Emergency Contacts - Make sure essential passwords can be temporarily accessed by co-workers or loved ones in case of emergency.
- New: A complete redesign and enhanced UI.
- New: Added a "View Password History" setting, so you can keep track of old passwords. Available under Tools > Password History.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 915 KB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Dashlane Inc
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Security \ Password Managers & Generators
When installing the app, you will be able to integrate it within the browsers you choose, as it automatically detects all installed compatible browsers. You will also need to create a dedicated Dashlane account and assign a master password that will be used to protect your data and to synchronize entries between several devices.
As mentioned before, the application integrates within your browsers and allows you to quickly save your login details, so that the next time you access the same browser, it will automatically fill in the forms with the correct data.
Additionally, whenever it detects a password that is not strong enough and it can be easily cracked, Dashlane displays a warning, encouraging you to change it as soon as possible.
You can also add records manually within the app, by typing or pasting the website address, specifying the username and password, as well as assign a title to the entry. Furthermore, you can set Dashlane to automatically log in to the mentioned website or always require the master password.
Another benefit of Dashlane is that it analyzes all your stored data and issues a rating that informs you of the detected vulnerabilities, such as weak passwords or unencrypted passphrases stored by browsers.
You can also rely on Dashlane to manage your online payments by creating records for credit or debit cards, PayPal accounts or bank details.
All in all, Dashlane can come in handy if you want to make absolutely sure that your private data cannot be accessed by third-parties and that your password cannot be cracked.
Dashlane was reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire, last updated on January 28th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit