Odin Password Secure Manager is a handy and reliable application designed to manage your online passwords. As a PC user, you will understand the need to keep track of numerous passwords and names, especially if you are also an Internet user.
One solution is to write them down or store them on your PC but this is risky. Anyone can read your lists and gain access to your valuable data or even worse, your bank account details.
Odin Password Secure Manager is a password storage program that will relieve you of the password management chore while offering you complete security and peace of mind. Your precious information is stored as encrypted data that only you can access
Here are some key features of "Odin Password Secure Manager":
Encrypt the data you store:
· Encrypts all stored data using the US Department of Defense approved 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.This guarantees that only the rightful owner is able to access the data stored within it. No one else will be able to gain access for at least 500 years.
Keep your password safe:
· Uses an automatic backup feature that guarantees that the stored data will not be lost in the event of a hard drive failure.
Protect credit card numbers, bank account numbers etc:
· store credit card numbers, bank account numbers, identification numbers, software/hardware serial numbers and so on. If required, this data can be easily exported to a file.
Includes a built-in strong password generator:
· Strong passwords have upper and lower case letters as well as numbers. This makes them impossible to pick or guess. The password format can be specified by you.
Low system requirements:
· has very low system requirements and there is no limit to the number of accounts/data files it can contain.
· 1GHz CPU
· 100 MB or more free hard disk space
· RAM: 256 MB or above
· 3 uses trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Work stably
· Friendly interface