Passport is a handy utility designed to enable you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key.
So you only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and secure encryption algorithms. A built-in password generator helps you to create 100% secure passwords, and drag-and-drop capability provides easy to use web-form filling functionality.
Here are some key features of "Passport":
· Built-in strong random password generator
· Quick access through the tray icon
· Flexible configuration options
· Easy to understand and fast user interface
· Multi-language support
· Easy database transfer
· Support of password groups
· Easily copy a password to the clipboard.
· Fast login to webpages using Drag-and-Drop
· Generate passwords automatically
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the abilities to copy URLs and program paths via the context menu and toolbar, to import/export CSV files, to merge databases, some other improvements and bug fixes.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to create desktop or start menu shortcuts for items unrelated to the program's functionality