Truly Random is fulfilling all you random needs! Truly Random uses high quality pseudo random generator or true random numbers from a sound card.
Truly Random is a useful and easy-to-use application that generates random passwords and numbers. By using the mask feature you can configure your random string or number very precisely, you may even generate lotto numbers.
You can also automatically remove duplicate random strings or numbers, save to file, copy passwords to the clipboard, generate pronounceable passwords or remove common words from generated passwords, using a built in English dictionary.
With the math parser, you can use your own mathematical formulas to adjust the distribution, interval and/or range of the random numbers generated. The generator can handle both bell curves and fractions.
Here are some key features of "Truly Random":
· Random data from user input via mouse and/or keyboard
· The mask feature lets you can configure your random string or number very precisely, you may even generate lotto numbers
· Remove duplicate random strings or numbers
· Save to file
· Copy passwords or numbers to the clipboard
· Generate pronounceable passwords
· English dictionary, to remove common words from generated passwords
· Uses the latest in artificial intelligence technology, to check the quality of the random input sound.
· Built in math parser.
· Bell curves.
· Works better with a sound card.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Configurable number of maximum duplicates.
· Password strength can now be sett in the options.
· Pulsing color for the abort button text, this indicates that random data is being gathered from mouse/keyboard when that type of data is being required.
· Hints in boxes grayed-out by mask or pronounceable options telling users how to reenable those options.
· Virtually spelling mistakes fixed.
· After installation it would generate an exception on Vista and 7.