Remove Old Files is the application for clearing folders of old files, daily or monthly archiving old files.
Transfers data to archive folders based on file creation, modification or last access date. Easily remove files over N-days old.
Here are some key features of "Remove Old Files":
· application can work as a clearing utility and as a system service of Windows NT/2000/XP;
· program keeps up different languages;
· allows to purge several different folders at once;
· stores settings for each folder in particular;
· it is possible to delete, copy, move, send to the Recyclebin or archiving the old files you’ve found;
· while movingcopying files can be compressed by inserted archivator ZIP;
· every folder can have the list of files, ignored during the scan process;
· it is possible to set the list of masks to search for files in the folder, for example: (*.jpg,*.bmp, *.tiff);
· the time when file becomes old can be measured in days, weeks, months, and years;
· clearing can be started every several minutes, hours or in particular time;
· empty directories in scanned folders can be deleted;
· files’ attribute “ReadOnly” can be ignored;
· clearing schedule can be set in scheduler or started the scanning by hand;
· list of stored folders can be saved on the disk or downloaded from the disk, and work with a current list of working folder;
· all the program actions are taken down to the files of logs;
· with the help of files of logs it is possible to look when and what file was relocated, and recover it at the previous place;
· statistics of actions over files is run by days and months ??" with its help you can recognize how much place on the disk is occupied by working folders and how much you’ve saved while archivating the files.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed feature. The "Action Editor" does not starts Service if user to minimize the program to the tray. After closing "Action Editor" the Service started by default.
· Removed feature. Menu "Service" has been removed from the main menu of the "Action Editor".
· Removed feature. Menu "Start Service" and "Stop Service" have been removed from the tray menu.
· Fixed bug. The files cannot be restored - the button Mark/Unmark does not work.
· Fixed bug. Warning icon does not fit status of "Save subfolders structure" options if user creates a new Task.
· Update. Section "FAQ" has been updated in the help file of the program.