Win System Cleaner (WSC) makes your computer system clean and running faster, you can also get more free disk space. WSC classifies the clean/repair functions as 'Privacy', 'System', 'Registry' and 'Advanced' four main categories, it also includes the 'One-click Clean/Repair' feature, so as to locate functions and clean/repair system quickly.
The main clean/repair functions of WSC as below: cleaning temporary Internet files, cookies, Internet Surfing history, auto-fill history, Index.dat (includes stubborn history) and the most Windows Explorer history in 'Privacy' category.
Cleaning temporary files, Windows log files, Windows system logs, invalid shortcuts in user folders, uninstall files for Windows Update, Windows Update source files and old prefetch data in 'System' category. Repairing missing shared DLLs, ActiveX and class, type libraries, application shells, fonts, application paths, help files, redundant installers, obsolete Software and uninstaller issues in 'Registry' category.
Cleaning invalid shortcuts, duplicate files, empty folders and files, the files that last accessed some days before, redundant DLLs and junk files in 'Advanced' category. At last, WSC includes some practical settings to improve your experience, these options are classified as 'One-click Clean/Repair', 'Junk Files', 'Duplicate Files', 'Cleaning Method' and 'Other Options' categories.
Here are some key features of "Win System Cleaner":
- Supports more than 50 kinds of clean / repair (excluding application issues).
- Supports cleaning junk/repairing issues for 'Privacy', 'System', 'Registry' and 'Advanced' categories.
- Includes the 'One-click Clean/Repair' feature.
- Provides an easy-to-use and stylish user interface.
- Provides some practical settings to improve your experience.
- Clean junk / repair issues one by one
- Combined and buttons as for result list.
- Added cleaning 'index.dat Files' function to 'Privacy' category.
- Added cleaning 'Windows Size and Location Caches' function to 'System' category.
- Added button to the main interface.