BarbaTunnel Monitor is a handy service that tries to help you bypass the computer's firewall when using VPN connections. It comes in handy when your VPN connection is blocked automatically by the firewall.
The service can replace the existing sent packets to traditional ones, so that the firewall does not recognize the VPN connection. Note that the application is not a standalone tunnelling tool, so you should use a tunnel application or a standard VPN connection with it.
Here are some key features of "BarbaTunnel Monitor":
· It supports HTTP, UDP and TCP tunneling
· UDP and TCP port redirect and encryption
· Does not bypass the local system firewall or parental control applications
· Sock proxy is not required
· NAT Support
· Runs as a service
· VPN or any other proxy software
· WinpkFilter driver (for Windows XP or Server 2003 only)
· .NET Framework 4.5