Tell us about an update
| User Rating:
Endpoint Security Manager description
Centralized management tool for all your endpoint security needs.
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (CESM) enables the remote, centralized management of end-point security products such as Comodo Internet Security on corporate workstations. With Comodo Endpoint Security Manager you will save time, money and increase network wide security. Unlike conventional security software providers; Comodo has adopted a Default Deny Protection model.
Default Deny Protection takes an advanced approach to preventing security breaches and reducing downtime. By working within the universe of known and safe executables, unknown applications within the environment are challenged prior to execution.
In the event of a virus outbreak, this model eliminates the need for IT administrators to scramble for the latest AntiVirus signatures. Furthermore, this application will enhance Comodo's end-to-end expertise when it comes to delivering and supporting Endpoint Security products.
Deploying CESM will rapidly strengthen overall organizational security, simplify administration and immediately deliver significant operational cost efficiencies. Layered, fully integrated and proven endpoint protection from Comodo Internet Security endpoint security software – including proactive antivirus, packet filtering firewall, Host Intrusion Prevention and buffer overflow protection.
The combination of award winning endpoint security software, low cost licensing and a powerful central management console make CESM the natural choice for enterprises of all sizes looking to protect their entire workforce with best of breed security.
Individually, each Comodo security product delivers superior protection against its’ specific threat vector. As a combined and centralized solution, Comodo’s security products provide an exponential level of desktop security that protects your business in one secure solution.
Note: A free first-time use 3-endpoint/1-year license is included in the download and will automatically be applied to any unlicensed product
Here are some key features of "Endpoint Security Manager":
- Centralized Management of Comodo Internet Security:
- Endpoint Security Manager leverages Comodo Internet Security a proven and highly effective security suite for Windows based endpoints. Hugely popular, the suite is rated #1 strongest application in the 'Proactive Security Challenge' running at Matousec.com and was awarded a 5 star rating by CNET. The antivirus engine is certified by VB100, ICSA, and West Coast Labs 'Checkmark'. It was recently in the top 10 of AV products in use globally by Opswat.com and was voted favorite suite in About.com 'Reader's Choice'.
- Easy-to-use Administration Console:
- Manage endpoints from any computer using Endpoint Security Manager's simple web-based dashboard. Simple and easy to learn, the console provides finger-tip access to highly detailed reports, task-orientated wizards, fast deployment of management and security software on computers and centralized policy management. Active Tiles™ display real-time information about network security levels in a cleanly organized touch-screen interface that allows administrators to resolve issues as soon as they arise. Endpoints can be managed through push deployment on Active Directory, workgroup and IP-based local networks; pull deployment is supported via a deploy package and the new ‘Manage this Endpoint’ feature of Comodo Internet Security 2012.
- Advanced Policy Management:
- The admin console provides full control over the management of antivirus and firewall configuration policies; automatically applies the appropriate policy depending on whether a managed endpoint is locally connected or a laptop used out of the office; instantly re-applies policy should an endpoint become noncompliant and allows policies proven to work on one endpoint to be quickly rolled out to the rest of the network.
- Protection Guaranteed:
- Comodo's exclusive Virus-Free Guarantee™ is a limited warranty that protects your endpoints against damage caused by viruses or malware for up to $5000.
- Active Reports:
- Provides details on malware detections, antivirus database updates, installed software applications and other managed endpoint properties, In-report remediation and drill-down lets you actively take steps to resolve problems from a single console screen. Reports can be exported to Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Excel.
- Chat with a Comodo security expert who is available 24/7 to help with any installation or configuration questions you may have.
- Antivirus Scanning:
- Real-time and console-initiated scanning to keep endpoints clear of viruses and malware. Admins receive instantaneous notification of any outbreaks through highly visible dashboard icons and email notifications.
- Defense+ HIPS with Default Deny Protection:
- Strict, rules-based monitoring of applications and processes goes beyond traditional HIPS by stopping viruses and malware before they enter your endpoints
- Auto Sandbox Technology:
- Automatically runs any untrusted or unknown application in a secure, virtual environment where they cannot damage an endpoint or your network. Simultaneously, the application will be subjected to behavior analysis on Comodo's cloud servers to determine whether it is safe to run.
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or higher
- 1 GB RAM (2 – 4 GB recommended)
- 4 GB free disk space
- New browser-based panorama-style user interface compatible with touch-screen computers
- New Dashboard interface with Active Tiles and configurable email alerts
- New policy-based Comodo Internet Security configuration management
- New Internet policy supports different CIS configuration for laptops
- Integration with the latest Comodo Internet Security 2012 software
- New Active Reports with built in drill down to computers and in-report remediation
- New Active Reports
- Internet Security quarantined items report
- Policy compliance report
- Policy "delta" report
- Internet Security Logs reports
- Ability to remove computer from the system
- Security certificate import methods for eliminating the SSL self-signed error
- Ability to upgrade outdated version of CIS through Software deployment wizard