EventSentry is a powerful application designed to help you track the events on multiple computers from the network. The program allows you to stay on top of all the activity including file access, application failures and log files.
You can use this tool to receive real time notifications when important events occur. This enables you to react quickly and to provide technical support before the problems escalate.
Note: In order to install and use the application you need to request a trial license on this page.
Here are some key features of "EventSentry":
· Filter threshold
· Common database for multiple event logs
· Generates web report based on the user queries
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Database: Updated to PostgreSQL v9.1.9 to fix security issue. Note that only the installer will upgrade PostgreSQL, the patch will NOT upgrade PostgreSQL.
· Agent: Significant performance improvements with log file monitoring feature when monitoring directories with large amount of log files (e.g. 1000+).
· Agent: Bug fixes for file monitoring
· Agent: Performance improvements to compliance logon tracking
· Agent: Boot scan and debug logging can now be configured on a per-host basis via registry
· Configuration Assistant: Added support for built-in Windows authentication when initializing and/or updating MSSQL databases
· Remote Update Utility: Improved stability and fixed bug where utility would retry failed hosts even when instructed not to
· Configuration: Added new event log package which excludes common audit failures by default
· Web Reports: Several bug fixes and performance improvements