File Hash Generator is an easy to use application that was designed in order to have the file checksums and hashes calculated for batches of files at once. The program supports SHA1, SHA2, MD5 and RIPEMD as well as CRC16/32.
With the help of File Hash Generator you will be able to rename the selected files and include the hash in the name as well as inside the file.
Generate file list with hashes in specified format and save it to a file. Rename files and include hashes in file name.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu. Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files.
Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching. Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· Maximum number of files in one batch: 5
· Maximum number of actions in action sequence: 5
· Maximum number of processing threads: 1
· Monitors supported: 1
· Number of files that can be processed per given monitor during one continuous monitoring session: 5
· Triggered / Scheduled Mode and Command Line / Console Mode are not available
· Cannot run third-party tool on processed files