Hash Suite is a handy and reliable auditing application for password hashes (LM, NTLM, and Domain Cached Credentials also known as DCC or MSCash).
It is very fast, yet it has modest memory requirements even when attacking a million of hashes at once. The GUI is simple, yet uses modern features offered by Windows 7.
Besides the password security auditing program itself, there's an included reports engine that generates reports in multiple formats, including PDF
· Minimum CPU: Pentium III
· LM maximum key length of 6.
· NTLM and MSCASH maximum key length of 7.
· Reports saved only in PDF format.
· Reports are watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NTLM speedup for more than 65536 hashes: ~35%.
· LM speedup for more than 65536 hashes: ~30%.
· AVX NTLM implementation: ~10% speedup.
· AVX LM implementation: ~20% speedup over new SSE2 implementation.
· Charset key-provider now scales to more than 100 cores when cracking NTLM hashes.
· Fix compatibility with x64 Java runtime.
· Copy to clipboard username, cleartext and hash.
· List details of GPUs supporting OpenCL.
· "Lite" version renamed to "Standard".
· Better Wine support. Now most Hash Suite core features work in Wine.
· Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.