The full life cycle of certificates is supported, as are processes involved in handling user and server certificates.
Users can create self-signed certificates or other certificates by processing certificate requests. Certificates can be imported from different file formats and via different protocols. The signing and verification of JAR archives is also supported.
Certificate details show the contents of extensions and the presence of other extensions.
With KeyMan you'll be able to easily manage all your certificates, keys and more.
Here are some key features of "KeyMan":
- Full support of user certificate life cycle
- Management of various key/certificate repositories
- Support of cryptographic tokens via PKCS#11 interface
- Access to Windows certificate repositories
- Support of X.509/PKIX (certificates V3, CRLs V2)
- Creation of self-signed certificates
- Signing of certificate requests (PKCS#10,SPKAC)
- Importing certificates via LDAP/HTTPS protocols
- Signing/verification of JAR archives
- Compliance with PKCS standards (#7, #10, #11, #12)
- Integration with VeriSign and other CAs
- 100% Java, runs on JDK 1.1 or above
- Easy-to-use GUI.