Loki Network allows you to surf the Internet anonymously and hides your real location (IP address). Everything you do through the Loki Network is done from the name of the Loki Network server and from its IP address. Connection between your computer and Loki Network is secured with SSL.
However, to protect your anonymity you still have to be careful about any data you fill in web forms and network applications you use locally (keep in mind that any locally running application will still have complete access to your real IP address).
Here are some key features of "Loki VPN Client":
· Easy to install. Just download Loki Network Client and you can use the service as Guest user (password: 'Guest').
· Easy-to-use interface to create your own security profile.
· Flexible engine to avoid problems with local and external traffic by detailed analysis of your network configuration.
· Allow customization of security and quality of service as needed for specific applications and network services.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some user interface bugs fixed