TrustPort Management is a useful software that was created in order to help you easily manage the security on your network using a conceptual and effective approach.
TrustPort Management enables remote installation and configuration of TrustPort software in small and medium sized networks. It also provides administrators with warnings, reports, and statistics, helping them to ensure perfect protection of all endpoint computers and file servers in their company network.
Here are some key features of "TrustPort Management":
· Remote installation of antivirus software
· Bulk updates of workstations
· Unification of security policies
· Management of access rights
· Server requirements:
· Intel Pentium IV
· 512 MB RAM
· 1 GB free disk space
· Client requirements:
· Intel Pentium III
· 128 MB RAM
· 15 MB free disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One of the cool features of the console is the statistics. The whole system of distributing data from endpoint stations to the management server has been remodelled in order to make the statistics faster generated, more interactive, and more comprehensible. There are many statistics available for a period that you select, including the status of virus definitions updates and software upgrades, number of infected computers, number of malware infections, and so on. The data are presented in the handy form of pie, bar or linear graphs.
· It is also possible to export statistic data as comma separated values into a plain text file. That may be very useful for further processing of the data in another application. Another valuable improvement is the automatic upgrade package feature; it creates an executable package, enabling a swift and easy upgrade of TrustPort software in the whole network. That includes upgrading TrustPort Management client module, and TrustPort Antivirus, TrustPort...