Helps you manage your data and to create backup folders or to restore your lost information.
AISBackup is a useful and reliable application which offers a managed backup of data and the Operating System of Windows PC's and Server's.
AISBackup is suitable for Windows PC backup and Windows Server backup within the same low cost, high value product, including the backup and restore of application data like SQL Server backup and Microsoft Exchange backup
Here are some key features of "AISBackup":
· Easily create backup jobs to describe backups of individual files and folders or complete PC system's.
· Familiar 'Explorer' style interface for selecting files for Backup and Restore.
· Create disaster recovery backups of Windows. Special Emergency System Backup for Windows 95, 98 & ME.
· Windows 2000 and XP backups can be restored 'over the top' of a new Windows install.
· Subsequent backup's only add files that are new or have changed, this substantially reduces the time required to backup the files.
· The ability to limit the backup to recently created or modified files only.
· Optionally backup files that that are larger than the backup media (maximum individual file size 100GB).
· Backups can Span multiple CD, DVD and other Media.
· Backs up hidden, read only and system files.
· Optionally back up and restore NTFS file and folder security settings along with Alternate Data Streams. From version 2.1 AISBackup gives you access to the individual ADS via Right Click options. For more information about ADS click here.
· If the Operating System or complete boot drive is chosen files referred to as the System State in some other backup program's are backed up.
· On FAT file systems AISBackup can back up Opened Exclusive files.
· From AISBackup version 2.2 Opened Exclusive files may be backed up from local FAT and NTFS drives when running under Windows XP Pro, XP Home, Media Center, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista - all for no extra charge.
· It is usually not possible to backup Opened Exclusive files from NTFS drives, however a third party driver may be used to achieve this, see here.
· The backup can be tested for restore capability using the recommended file integrity method or file compare method.
· Optional password protection.
· AISBackup retains all backed up versions of your files so that you can revert to an old copy of a file. Files can easily be restored to a new location or opened directly from the backup using right click menu options. Files can also be restored by selecting them and then dragging and dropping directly onto Windows Explorer. Windows 2000 & XP Users can also restore folders using the drag and drop method.
· Automatically prune the backup destination to keep the size of disk based backups down.
· Optionally choose the number of each day's, daily, weekly, monthly and dated backups to retain. Manually prune any backup sessions from a disk based backup.
· Each backup is Session based, this means that you can restore your PC back to a particular date.
· 30 days trial.