AOMEI Backupper Professional 2.5
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in AOMEI Backupper Professional 2.5:
- Added universal restore: allow you to restore a system backup image created on one computer to another with different/dissimilar hardware.
- Added system restore and system clone between GPT and MBR disk: enable you to restore/clone system from MBR (BIOS-based) disk to GPT (UEFI-based) disk and vice versa under native Windows environment and Windows PE bootable environment (Linux bootable environment is not yet supported), while ensuring that system is able to boot properly.
- Added an option on schedule backup advanced settings: allow you to more clearly choose whether or not to automatically perform missed scheduled backup tasks in the next system startup.
- Optimized PXE network booting: add HTTP method to speed up the downloading of image file.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 69 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Aomei Technology Co., Ltd.
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ Back-Up and Recovery
Other editions of this product are on sale:
15% OFF AOMEI Backupper Professional + Free Lifetime Upgrade
Keeping one’s computer documents as safe as possible is an everyday task for most users, and they resort to creating regular, if not daily, backups just to ensure that hardware failure or malware infections cannot damage their data.
AOMEI Backupper Professional is one of the utilities that can come in handy for creating backups of your most important data.
Effortlessly backup files, folders, drives or partitionsConsidering the application comes with an intuitive graphic interface, you will not encounter any difficulty in selecting the source of your backup and define the target location that suits your needs best.
You can backup your documents, directories, HDD drives and partitions according to the schedule you created. In addition, you can specify the type of backup you are interested in, be it full, incremental or differential.
Not only can you restore your data just as easily, by simply choosing the source backup and the target folder you prefer, but you can also clone disks and partitions.
Create bootable rescue media and check backup imagesAmong the other reliable functions of AOMEI Backupper Professional there is the verification of the backup image to ensure its data integrity has not been altered and that you will be able to restore data at any point in the future.
When it comes to creating a bootable CD, DVD or USB drive you can choose between a Linux- or a Windows-based one, depending on your preferences.
AOMEI Backupper Professional can also be used to merge multiple incremental images into a single one or to mount an image to a virtual partition so you can explore its contents via My Computer.
Versatile and intuitive backup softwareAll in all, AOMEI Backupper Professional is more than another application for backing up data, as it supports not only files and folders, but also drives and partitions.
Furthermore, its complementary components come in handy to all experts who want to get control over the backup images they created or who need to quickly create bootable rescue media.
AOMEI Backupper Professional was reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire, last updated on March 20th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit