Backup your data easily and securely
One of the most significant features of AceBackup is the ability to store files on FTP servers, as well as on local storage devices (hard drives, floppies, ZIP, JAZZ or MO disks, LAN folders, or any other writable devices). The user interface is easy to use, and you can store and restore files as in the Windows Explorer.
The program supports two project types: AceBackup archive and AceBackup backup. Working with the first one is similar to working with .ZIP, CD-R, DVD-R, .ARJ, or .CAB files, the only difference is, that AceBackup archive data can be encrypted and stored on a FTP server.
The second project type helps you to create structured backups of selected folders or drives in order to protect your files from accidental data loss.
AceBackup implements several strong encryption algorithms to hold your data securely. If you decide to store your archive (backup) on a remote FTP server, nobody can access its internal data during direct transfers on the server.
AceBackup backup projects can be scheduled to run regularly to keep your data up to date. The program scans all local folders of the project and, if it detects new or changed files, they are processed automatically.
AceBackup supports a number of versions for storing and restoring files.
Restoring files of an AceBackup project is very easy. The target can be either the original or any other location.
AceBackup is a secure data backup tool that store files on FTP servers.
A unique feature of AceBackup is the ability to store files on FTP servers, as well as on local storage devices.
- AceBackup projects may have several volumes with different target locations - simultaneous backup on remote FTP servers as well as on local storage devices (hard disks; floppies; ZIP, JAZZ or MO drives; folders in local network or other writable units)
- Store your data on CD or DVD
- Different compression levels for an AceBackup project
- Both strong encryption of file content and encryption of file name (up to 128 bits)
- Manage several backup volumes in a project file
- Explorer Integration: You can now add files to AceBackup directly from the Windows Explorer
- Easy to handle user interface
- To store and restore files as in the Windows Explorer
- Select between two project types: Archive and Backup projects
- Automatic backups with integrated scheduler
- External applications that should be executed before or/and after processing an AceBackup can be specified
- Multiple versioning backup of similar files
- Wizard to import and verify projects
- Restore files in the original folder or in any other folder
- Filter to eliminate certain file name extensions or to store files with the requested file extension
- Detailed report which can be sent by e-mail
- Integrated Update Manager keeps your software up to date
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Custom translations can now be integrated into the user interface.
- Support of SSL/TLS for sending emails.
- Support of command line parameter update“; Format: AceBackup.exe -update "".
- A number of other small issues was fixed.