Any Found Data Recovery Software is an application created to recover files form your HDD, deleted email, memory cards and more.
AnyFound Data Recovery Software helps you to search, locate and recover all your inaccessible and lost data due to accidental format, software malfunction, file or directory deletion, virus attack, unexpected system shutdown and sabotage. Its advanced features like advance search, enhanced Music, Video recovery, File preview, Raw Recovery from hard drives, floppy disks, jazz drives and zip drivers and USB drives.
Enhanced photo recovery helps you recover your valued photographs. The software supports all major file formats and supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 File system.
The software also offers a choice to user to perform fast or advance scan and raw scan. Compressed FS Recovery to recover data from compressed FAT & NTFS file system. It supports multiple media so that you can recover data from hard drive, floppy disk, jazz drives, zip drives and USB storage media.
Here are some key features of "Any Found Data Recovery Software":
Drives and Partitions:
· Lost or deleted partitions, formatted drives or corruption, AnyFound can recover data from numerous disk problems.
Lost Photo Recovery:
· With our special photo recovery module, you can view thumbnails of photos and see them appear before your eyes. No more guessing what photo is which.
Lost Document Recovery:
· If you use Microsoft office or anther office software, AnyFound can recover deleted document and damaged document that may still be hidden on your computer.
· Accidentally lost or deleted files that haven't been overwritten with new data can be scanned and recovered with ease with the delete file recovery module.
· If you use Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, AnyFound can recover deleted emails and damaged mailboxes that may still be hidden on your computer.
Lost media Recovery:
· With our special media recovery module, you can view thumbnails of media include popular video and audio. No more guessing what media is which.
· Pentium-class processor
· IDE/SCSI hard drive
· 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
· 100 MB of free space
· recovery limitations
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some small bugs and change the button and interface makes it run more smoothly.