AnyFileBackup is a handy and useful solution that allows users to sync and backup their files.
AnyFileBackup is a fast, easy-to-use and secure tool that comes with an extensive array of extremely useful tools and features.
The program supports full two-way synchronization and can compress files for transfer in a number of popular compression formats.
Data can also be encrypted and users have a choice of different encryption algorithms at their disposal. Every task carried out by the software is logged and users can receive notifications over a LAN or directly to their email accounts.
Furthermore, administrators can also set a variety of permissions and restrictions within the program so that users with lesser clearance cannot, for example, modify or create tasks.
Here are some key features of "AnyFileBackup":
· Reliable file replication
· Cross-platform file transfer
· Secure file transfer over public networks
· Keeping you informed about the status of replication jobs
· Memory (RAM): 32 Mb
· Disk (HDD) space: 20 Mb
· Requires restart every 8 hours
· Autostart function is disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: copying FTP files with national characters in names failed on FTP servers which do not suppport UTF8.