Backup for Workgroups 7.0.2
An easy way to backup all your data
The program allows administrators to backup Exchange servers, Active Directories and MS SQL Servers. Backup one or more Windows computers to a disk-based Data Repository that can store data across multiple hard drives.
Backup for Workgroups offers an user-friendly interface through which backups can be scheduled to automatically run at a preset time and frequency. Quickly perform on-demand backups and view reports and Message Log for detailed information on backup runs.
Restoring data from backups is quick, easy and flexible, offering a platform with a choice of four restoration options: Selected Files, Roll Back, Undelete and Disaster Recovery.
Backup for Workgroups stores the files that are backed up onto disk based storage media, such as internal and external drives, NAS, SAN or network share points.
The utility also offers 256-bit data encryption, to help you secure your backups against unwanted access.
- Backup set customization - create backup sets for different groups of data
- Custom Email Reports and Daily Summary Reports keep you informed of what has been backed up and when. Great for multi-client installations
- File Revision History - every time a file changes, Backup for Workgroups will store a revision of that file in the Data Repository. The default limit is set at 25, but you can adjust this number to be as large or small as you need. When it comes time to restore a file, you can choose from any date or time
- Stop/Start Services Feature - many applications lock their data when running as a service. You can backup the data associated with these applications only when they are not running. To do so, you can instruct the Client on that computer to use the "Stop Selected Services" feature to stop selected services while the backup is running. Any service stopped by Backup for Workgroups will be automatically restarted after the backup completes
- last updated on:
- March 2nd, 2013, 9:54 GMT
- file size:
- 8.8 MB
- license type:
- developed by:
- Lockstep Systems Inc
- operating system(s):
- Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / Server 2012 / NT
- C: \ System \ Back-Up and Recovery
Backup for Workgroups
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 7.0.0
- Backup for Workgroups 7.0 supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8.