Backup4all Lite 5.2 Build 663
Customizable, powerful and user-friendly backup utility that can create backups and save them to local / network drives or portable devices
Backup4all Lite is a great solution for users that want to back their data up to any local or network drive, backup to FTP, backup to DVD, or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives).
The software can backup open / locked files and it can perform mirror backups with or without compressing the files. When defining a backup you can also set file filters and schedule the backup for automatic execution.
Once a backup is performed, you can see what files have been changed since the last backup or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution. You can use the context menu from the tree to run standard actions associated with the file type.
You can run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express and load backup plugins. Backup4all Lite features ZIP64 support (can create backups over 2 GB) and generated standard ZIP files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility.
Backup4all Lite also allows you to password protect your backup. Backup4all Lite tests the backup files automatically to ensure the backup is safe and correctly executed (uses CRC32).
- File filtering - powerful filtering engine with lots of options (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type)
- Multiple backup job configurations
- Intuitive interface - explorer-like, lets you see all files from the backup and new files that will be stored at the next backup execution
- Backup open files (files in use) - uses the Volume Shadow
- Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook Express)
- Backup summary/statistics
- Backup plugins - possibility to import plugins as Predefined Backups
- Mirror backup with individual file compression and encryption
- Mirror backup that copies NTFS permissions and alternate streams
- Backup and test operations can be paused/resumed/stopped
- Automatic updates
- Back-up empty folders
- Brief view and "Getting Started" window with shortcuts to main operations
- Possibility to set memory usage for backing up
- MSI setup for automatic deployment
- Standard encryption (Zip2 compatible)
- Command line version
- Schedule backups (using Windows scheduler)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.1 Build 609
- Added new text to installer window
- Corrected some typos in several messages
- Show explorer context menu didn't remain activated
- Destinations radio controls were not aligned in new backup wizard