BestSync is a useful file synchronization and backup software which allows you to analyze your folders, view the changes and perform sync operations. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your files and Outlook emails between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 cloud storage.
Before synchronization, BestSync makes backup all the files in your computer that will be replaced or deleted during the synchronization . This is the unique and most important option of BestSync while synchronizing from multiple locations.
In this way, original files of all stages can be restored easily, So using BestSync instead of any other synchronization software, you don't need to worry about losing file at any updating stage. BestSync supplies powerful features that are especially suitable for business usage.
Note: After the 30 days trial period, the application will remain functionable but will disable the following features:
· Synchronize with net drive or shared folder
· Compress and encrypt file while synchronizing file
· Start sync when media is inserted
· Delete old file
· Logon to network drive
· Copy open/locked file
· Synchronize with FTP server
· Synchronize with a ZIP file
· Synchronize with Outlook, Windows Mail
· Resume from the last broken point
· Auto-Sync by schedule
· Synchronize with WebDAV
· Run as a Windows Service
· Real time sync, sync file immediately after change
· Support FTP Proxy to sync file behind firewall
· Send log file by e-mail
· Save log data to CSV or HTML file
· Automatically clear old backup file
· Support AddOn DLL File
· Connect FTP server with SSL
· Synchronize with SFTP server
· Process multiple files simultaneously
· Control FTP upload/download speed
· Synchronize with AmazonS3
Here are some key features of "BestSync":
· Synchronize file - Work with 2 or more computers
· Backup & Restore file - Protect you data
· Synchronize folder with FTP/FTPS/FTPES/SFTP server - Online access file
· Synchronize folder with WebDAV collection - Online access file
· Synchronize folder with Amazon S3 Bucket - Online access file
· Synchronize a folder with a ZIP file with complex filtering functions.
· Synchronize with MS Outlook, Windows Mail
· Support FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy.
· Run as Windows Service, No need to logon
· Real-time Synchronization
· Resume a file transfer from the last break point.
· Bandwidth control for download and upload file.
· Resolve conflict intelligently and automatically
· Encryption & compression - Keep your data private
· Flexible Schedule - Automate your task.
· Preserve the timestamp after uploading the file to FTP server.
· Detecting time zone, Resolving conflicts caused by Daylight Saving Time change, Preserving FTP file timestamp.
· Works on any file system and media.
· Trigger the task by the insertion event of a removable media
· Automatically logon to network sharing folders before synchronization.
· Automatically reconnect to remote folders if they lose connection during Analyze or Sync.
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that may fail to upload a large file to Amazon S3 when encryption option is selected.