Restorer Ultimate description
One of the most powerful and cost-effective file / data recovery software
Restorer Ultimate is a very efficient and useful software that enables users to search, find and recover lost files.
An easy-to-use wizard-oriented interface, extensive file search capabilities, graphical file structure representation, file preview to estimate recovery chances, variety of places to store recovered files all combine to make this software ideal for home and small office users who need to recover accidentally deleted files or files from deleted/corrupted logical disks.
Here are some key features of "Restorer Ultimate":
· A wizard-oriented interface
· Supported file systems: FAT/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/NTFS5
· Recovery from damaged partitions and hard drives formatted or affected by virus attack or power failure
· Recovery to any local or network drive accessible by operating system
· Disk and file structure visualization
· Localized and long filenames recognition
· File sorting by real folder/file structure, extensions, creation/modification/access time
· Advanced search by file name, date, mask, size range, attributes, etc
· File preview to estimate file recovery chances
· Image creation and loading for hard drives, logical disks, partitions, etc. Support for compressed image files
· Recovery of encrypted files (NTFS5) and alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS)
· Saving and loading scan results
· 32 MB of RAM, enough disk space or additional devices to save the recovered files, image files, etc.
· The administrative privileges are required to install and run Restorer2000 under WinNT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
· A network connection if you'd like to save drive image or recovered files over the network.
· Only files smaller than 128 KB can be recovered
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New kernel, wizard-oriented interface, additional file systems support, RAID 6 support