Can backup files to local disks, network locations, FTP, SFTP or S3 account, and from all of those places.
Bonkey is also able to backup Microsoft SQL Server databases.
One other important feature of this software is that it includes encryption and compression and it can do full backups or only to modified files.
NOTE: Free for non-commercial use ONLY.
- Runs as a Windows service: no need to login for it to start; uses less memory;
- Summary screen shows you all you need to know and makes managing your backup groups easier;
- File transfer mode for easier drag and drop transfers;
- Synchronisation to remove out of date files from backup targets;
- Download updates from update site;
- Two methods for file searches for even more flexible backup settings;
- Built-in restore wizard to restore to a folder or original locations; and
- Backup to multiple locations, including Amazon S3, SFTP, FTP, Windows shares, and local disks;
- Backup Microsoft SQL Server databases;
- Backup automatically at a set interval and at a set time if desired;
- Backup only modified files, or a snapshot of the files you select;
- Compress and encrypt files during backup;
- Be configured to email any errors during backup to you;
- Allow drag and drop transfers between different locations;
- Show built-in help.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.1
- Fixes a bug with SFTP logins