DERescue Data Recovery Master 2.7.6
A very useful software utility to recover lost data from deleted or formatted drives.
How to use DERescue Data Recovery Master:
· Do not format or write files to the partition that you want to recover.
· Install DERescue to a free partition or a free disk to recover.
· If the files that you want to recover are on the system partition, please shutdown system and remove the HD and attach it to another computer where DERescue is previously installed.
· Run DERescue and load the harddisk to recover. If DERescue find your files, please export the files to another disk or partition which is free for saving the data.
· If repartition, you must export the files to another disk. DO NOT write files to the repartitioned disk even if the disk has empty partitions.
- Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT2 file systems.
- Recovers deleted files.
- Recovers formatted partitions.
- Recovers lost partitions.
- Recovers Repartitions.
- Supports GHOST ( from an image to partition or from an image to disk or from disk to disk).
- Supports recovering from a mirror file that is copied sector by sector from a disk or a partition.
- Supports IDE / SCSI / SATA / Usb-disk etc.
DERescue Data Recovery Master
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix some bugs
- Improved in the file name thant can not be restored in case of DOC, XLS, PPT, WAV, AVI, MPG, 3GP, MP4, RMVB, MOV, PDF file format, such as the restoration of the effect;
- Improved the partition GPT of Vista system to quickly identify the type of ability and the loss of the district can be directly listed
- Improved the serious damage FAT32 partition which can be to quickly scan;